1 November, Half day Workshop at ICSR 2016, Kansas City ( USA)
- Submission deadline: October 1st, 2016
- Workshop: November 1st, 2016
Please send your papers to acgonzal[at]ing.uc3m.es, and mmalfaz[at]ing.uc3m.es
We invite submission of short papers (between 2 and 6 pages). Please use the ICSR conference style when preparing your paper.
Accepted papers will be presented in the poster session during the workshop. Relevant contributions could be invited to be presented in regular sessions.
This call is open to anyone interested in the application of social robotics to an ageing population. Roboticists, philosophers, psychologists, physicians, and researchers from related disciplines are welcome to participate.
Topics of Interest include, but are not limited to:
- Robotic applications for elderly
- Evaluation of experiences
- Long term interaction studies
- Social acceptance and impact in the elders
- Social assistive robotics and the caregivers, familiars, and medical staff
- Human-robot social interactions
- Robot adaptation to user
- Integrating robotics in the “TeleCare” domain
- Social robots for elders in smart home environments
- Assimilating a robot into family lifestyle
- Safety concepts, standards and constraints
- Ethical and moral issues